Pig oil is a mineral based oil which is used on heavy horses with feather. Originally it was used on pigs to stop their skin from cracking hence it was given the name. * To prevent and control mud fever in wet and muddy conditions. * To tackle feather mite and lice in horses and livestock.
Battles Pig Oil
Skin conditioning oil for pigs, horses. For use in a similar way to how we use baby oil!
- May help tackle lice and mites.
- Helps prevent prolonged mud contact.
- Detangles manes and tails.
- Prevents the build-up of stable, muck and grass stains.
- Provides a lustrous shine for show animals and livestock.